Exciting career opportunities in the language access industry are waiting for you at LanguageLine Solutions. Whether you work in the corporate office, in one of our satellite offices, at our Interpreting Call Centers, or work from home, you can help make a difference in someone’s life every second of every day.
Position Title: Associate Account Executive
Reports To: Regional Vice President, Midwest
Department: Sales Midwest
Location: Minneapolis, MN (Remote)
This position is responsible for assisting the Strategic Account Executive and requires the individual to demonstrate superior customer relations, training, and product knowledge skills. The individual would be responsible in driving new revenue growth by identifying and selling language solutions to Healthcare and Enterprise organizations within a defined base of prospective and current customers. The AAE would also coordinate and be onsite for implementations. The Executive-Product suite includes telephone interpretation, video interpretation, language proficiency testing, translation and localization, and onsite as well as emerging solutions.
Major Responsibilities, But Not Limited To
- Identify, engage and assist Strategic Account Executive in closing sales opportunities with new Healthcare and Enterprise customers as well as existing customers that represent opportunities for growth.
- Deliver on company objectives of increased revenue and profit margins with an emphasis on longer contract duration and multi-product language solutions.
- Develop a strategic customer acquisition along with Strategic AE targeting top accounts and new business development initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of Healthcare and Enterprise leads generated through prospecting calls and company marketing sources.
- Work alongside Strategic AE to understand complex customer issues regarding language support and recommend solutions based on full suite of company products and services.
- Work alongside Strategic AE to negotiate contract terms and conditions and manage contract process through to execution
- Work alongside Strategic AE to create sales plans for specific sales opportunities by identifying customer decision makers, compelling event, buying process, competitors, and action items.
- Work alongside Strategic AE to Interface with product and marketing specialists to develop cross-product deal pricing and effectively position with customer evaluation teams.
- Work alongside Strategic AE to Manage complex sales opportunities by ensuring buy-in from all customer stakeholders.
- Coordinate the development of comprehensive proposals in response to customer RFIs and RFPs
- Document and track all activity using Salesforce.com including pipeline opportunities, customer communications, task follow up and implementation records.
- Provide support to cross-functional teams as needed (tradeshows, networking events, demonstrations and sales calls)
- Manage the AE implementations of company sales programs.
- Support LLS’ Quality Management System (QMS) to continually improve the Division’s processes, procedures, and services; and thereby increase efficiency, productivity, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role is listed below. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within this location. Experience and education refers to LanguageLine Solutions’ current salary range for this position. US
Minnesota (Remote) pay range is $60,000 – $62,000 USD.
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
- Must be highly motivated, possess a positive attitude and have excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com applications.
- Travel as required (up to 50%.)
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all internal LanguageLine Solutions personnel.
- Builds trust, value others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, focuses on the customer, collaborates well with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work remotely in the Midwest Region of the U.S. (Chicago area, Minneapolis area, Milwaukee area are preferred.)
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- 3 to 5 years sales experience.
Metrics will include (but are not limited to) the following
- Meet or exceed annual revenue targets
- Maintain accurate and updated pipeline
- Minimum of 12 customers meeting per month
- Track all activity in Salesforce.com
If you are an individual with a disability and require reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact the Corporate Recruiting Team at CorporateRecruiting@languageline.com
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Compliance with Disability Laws. It is the policy of LanguageLine that qualified individuals with disabilities not be discriminated against because of their disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is also our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process. We are prepared to modify or adjust the job application process or the job or work environment to make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of the applicant or employee to enable the applicant or employee to be considered for the position he or she desires, to perform the essential functions of the position in question, or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment as are enjoyed by other similarly situated employees without disabilities, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting appropriate employment service delivery systems, such as state workforce agencies and local employment delivery systems, to provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)