Transifex, internationally recognized by today’s tech leaders as a leading agile translation management solution, is looking for bright, high-energy and driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our growing remote-based sales team.
In this role, you will be tasked with opening doors and proactively building interest in a diverse portfolio of organizations throughout North America, while becoming a key member of the Sales organization. You will work closely with the Marketing team and our Account Executives to identify and nurture net new sales opportunities through strategic outbound prospecting.
While considering this position, take into account what we value here at Transifex. We come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, but we share one thing in common: We thrive by working together everyday. We are looking for candidates who reflect our values below which are vital for the culture and life at Transifex:
- Be a true teammate
- Consistently grow
- Advocate for the Customer
- Truly own it
- Be your whole self
- Proactively target prospects at companies in a systematic process with a multi-channel prospecting approach (social, video, emails and phone calls).
- Diligently research prospect companies via websites, news sources, social media, blogs and CRM-documented activity
- Achieve a monthly quota of proactively sourced, qualified meetings
- Utilizing provided technology stack (ex: ZoomInfo, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach.io) to plan and document all activities
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of the company’s solutions, market and competitive strengths and weaknesses.
- 1-2 years of business development, sales and/or account management experience.