Set Your Future IN MOTION
Manitou is purposefully committed to you, its people. We continue to elevate our success based on a “One United Team” focus that enables our purpose-driven and agile work environment. We pride ourselves in fostering a work-life balance that allows flexibility in people’s day-to-day lives. In an era when talent is in-demand, you will find an unwavering commitment to your personal and professional growth.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
As a worldwide leader in handling, access platforms and earthmoving equipment, Manitou Group’s mission is to improve working conditions, safety and performance throughout the world, while preserving people and their environment. We design, manufacture, distribute and service products and solutions for the material handling, access equipment and compact earthmoving activities that work smarter, safer and reliably while delivering value to our customers. Our high-profile brands include Manitou and Gehl, and we are proud of our network of 1,050 dealers throughout the world. With sales in 140 countries, our team of 4,500 people are committed to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction. We operate in more than 30 global locations to ensure proximity to our customers and services tailored to their needs.
Manitou continues on the forefront of innovation driving the green transition while also streamlining our operations guided by our customer-centric “New Horizons” roadmap. We are committed to providing safety and unique customer experiences worldwide. In sharing the same mission and values, our workforce remains engaged and passionate about what we manufacture and services we provide.
The main missions of the job are to configure the configuration tool, manage the associated database, check the data quality and actively participate in process improvements and related methodologies.
You will be involved in some key transformation projects inside the Group when they are related to the configuration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configure all types of equipment of the Products Division and S&S Division (machine, option, attachment, service, kit…) which can be ordered when ordering machine
- Update the tool using the specific language
- Enrich the content of the configurator with data useful for sales (photos, explanatory texts)
- Participate in the data migration
- Diagnose and correct anomalies in the configurator scenarios, list them with a view to making them more reliable and to improve the tool
- Clarify, explain and respond to the various questions from Sales, Sales Administration and Customer Services
- Do punctual analysis to ensure the data quality
- Do punctual analysis to propose optimizations of the product offer (option to close, price to review…)
- Experience working with e-commerce preferred.
- Experience with Analysis & diagnosis
- Knowledge of product descriptions (machine level, options, attachments, services)
- Knowledge of the Configurator settings and operating rules
- Knowledge of the group’s Products
- Global knowledge about the links between ERP, PLM and CPQ
- Logical thinking
- Spirit of synthesis and analysis
- Interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Math or Statistics preferred.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS:
- Marketing Configuration Expert
- Marketing Product Managers
- Sales Administration / Customer Service
- ONE/CUBE project teams
LOCALIZATION AND TRAVEL EXPECTED:
- This position is located in West Bend, WI
- Up to 5% for domestic and international travel.
OUR REWARDS & RECOGNITION:
In addition to an inclusive compensation package, we offer a comprehensive benefits program, including: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k including employer match, tuition reimbursement, community-oriented volunteer program, wellness activities, employee and family activities throughout the year, and so much more! See for yourself why Forbes ranked Manitou within the top 125 for World’s Best Employers.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer