Manages, creates, and maintains content (text and multimedia) for web pages, support articles, email templates and web applications via Content Management Systems. Is able to act as Content Lead’s deputy.
About Enterprise Internationalization Group (EIG)
The Enterprise Internationalization Group (EIG) enables customers to reach their markets in any language and scale. We provide a wealth of services including localization, data services, testing, video, consulting and much more.
Our global team of localization and technical experts work closely with customers building lasting partnerships that help make their products and services reach and resonate with their end users.
It is a fast-paced and exciting business with many opportunities to work on state-of-the-art products and services for some of the world’s most innovative businesses.
- Manages, creates, and maintains content (text and multimedia) for web pages, support articles, email templates and web applications via Content Management Systems.
- Performs content engineering tasks on projects with required quality and within set time.
- Ensures all corresponding instructions are followed.
- Tracks all work according to instructions.
- Shares information and knowledge with other team members
- Owns technical expertise related to the project
- Suggests, develops and implements process changes.
- Participates in internal tools development
- Trains junior engineers and engineers