TITLE: Content Trafficker APAC – Games Localization
Date: February 2024
TEAM: Client Dedicated Team | Comms
LOCATION: Remote, any location within APAC
Client Dedicated Team is responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of game localization projects exclusively for this major Account. This Team has specific duties, and at the same time is part of the core organizational structure.
This role sits within the Client Dedicated Team, under the Communications department. The prime purpose of this role is to tackle all day-to-day content management needs.
The Content Trafficker operates in concert with Publishing and Localization.
Will be tasked with a variety of English web content trafficking tasks, including building, reviewing, prioritizing, editing and publishing content nodes in several digital channels (game websites, game clients, game and esports YouTube channels, esports websites) for online games, as well as various content for other websites, promotions, etc. directed at the player community.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Reports to: Comms Lead and Production Director
Staff reporting to this post: None directly
- Maintains a broad perspective at the same time as an awareness of the detail
- Remains accountable for achieving results in their area
DEVELOPING SELF AND OTHERS:
- Gives positive and constructive feedback to colleagues
- Plans through regular constructive reviews of their own performance
- Helps others to learn from their experiences on the job and to use the resources available
APPLYING TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE:
- Makes decisions for their area based on professional expertise and experience withoutdeferring unnecessarily to others
- Shares knowledge and best practices on technical solutions so that others can make bestuse of that expertise
- Actively seeks new ways to develop the application of technical and professional standardswithin the team
WORKING EFFECTIVELY WITH OTHERS:
- Enables people from a wide range of backgrounds and perspectives to contribute to positiveoutcomes
- Breaks down silo working and challenges behaviours that are not collaborative
- Gathers the right information and uses critical thinking to make effective and timely decisions
- Knows when to involve others in a decision
- Demonstrates awareness of the wider external influences that impact on decision making
- Simplifies processes and procedures wherever possible
- Aptitude for technology and creativity
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Media, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or WebDesign fields (other backgrounds will also be considered)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Business/working English writing skills and web content optimization
- Passionate about videogames•Proficient in digital content management
- HTML proficient, knows their way around building and adjusting web pages
- Knowledge in YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, WordPress and custom- made content management tools•Able to organize workflow and adhere to tight deadlines
- Capacity to work collaboratively to deliver effective solutions to project related issues
- MOBA/TCG player
- SEO and SEM proficiency
- Google Analytics
- Working experience with Contentstack or similar digital content management tools
- Familiar with Esports•Live within one of the following countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam,Thailandand the Philippines
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send an email to email@example.com with subject “Content Trafficker Position APAC – Name Surname”. Please share your CV, LinkedIn profile and tell us a bit about you.
Sound Map is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusiveness. We value a diverse workforce in which people from different backgrounds and lifestyles can work together and create an inclusive culture and a forward-thinking environment.