As a Contracts & Rights Coordinator at Iyuno, your role is pivotal in ensuring the seamless execution of contractual agreements within the AOR – Assignment of Rights Team. You will be responsible for meticulously managing and organizing contracts, guaranteeing accuracy and compliance throughout the process. Your keen attention to detail and passion for content localization will play a crucial part in contributing to the team’s success at Iyuno.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform compliance review and approval of routine form agreements (e.g., dubbing assignments of rights) to ensure proper execution in accordance with established IYUNO and/or client-specific requirements.
- Track production status information from all regions on a regular basis to monitor completion of routine form agreements timed to specific milestones (e.g., recording completion) and follow-up accordingly.
- Communicate with IYUNO staff and third-party vendors to resolve any non-compliant agreements until the documents pass compliance review.
- Communicate status of compliance reviews to supervisor and other IYUNO management including Sales, business development, production and finance.
- Summarize and flag issues for supervisor and other management as necessary.
- Maintain IYUNO and client-specific standard workflow process documents and diagrams.
- Maintain digital corporate files, contracts archive and rights management database.
- Must be willing to adhere to full-time schedule, with some flexibility to accommodate international offices across multiple time zones
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills – strong B2 in written and spoken English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good technical understanding
- Ability to quickly grasp complex subject matters
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Ability to be an excellent team player
- Good time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Full time, 12 months contract of mandate (umowa zlecenie)- with high possibility to establish a long-term corporation
- Position in a friendly, open-minded team working in an international company
- Many development opportunities
- Flexible working hours (8-16, 9-17, 10-18)
- Hybrid work environment
- International environment
- Work as a part of dynamic team of professionals from various regions of the world
- Opportunities to develop new skills and gain experience through training and working with international projects and for the biggest clients in the industry