Mobarakeh Steel Engineering Company (MSE) is an engineering and knowledge-based company focused on serving Mobarakeh Steel Company (MSCo.) Group. MSE is committed to the mission of localizing, supporting, and advancing technology in Iran’s steel plants. MSE utilizes the collective knowledge and experience of the experts of the country’s largest steel complex, MSCo., to pioneer the localization, development, and commercialization of technology in Iran’s steel industries.
This is a full-time on-site role for an Electrical Distribution LV-MV job in Berlin, Germany. The Electrical Distribution LV-MV will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks associated with electrical engineering, such as electrical design, power generation, and electrical equipment. The Electrical Distribution LV-MV will be required to ensure efficient power distribution throughout the facility, maintain electrical equipment, and troubleshoot electrical issues as they arise.
- Expertise in Electricity and Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Electrical Design
- Knowledge of Power Generation and Electrical Equipment
- Experience working with high voltage systems
- Familiarity with electrical codes and regulations
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Experience in the steel or heavy industries is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field