Since its establishment in 2006, Elite Asia has evolved into a regional powerhouse that helps businesses navigate effortlessly across East Asia and Southeast Asia.
Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Japan, we serve multinational companies and regional firms through our innovative language services and solutions powered by TECHNOLOGY and PEOPLE. We communicate with
CLARITY, express within cultural CONTEXT, and speak with CONVICTION.
With a comprehensive suite of services on Business Meetings & Conferences, Business Localization with the latest translation technology, and Multilingual Marketing, we enable enterprises to market and communicate effectively in foreign markets.
- Achieve individual sales target through proper execution of sales strategy, maintain healthy pipeline at least 3 times of the sales target, adopt solution selling, account penetration and discipline in sales activities
- Maintain healthy AR collection with minimal bad debt through prompt and effective follow up with the clients
- Build strong and long-term institutional relationship with clients under their care
- Ensure clients satisfaction through professional and effective communications in terms of negotiations, promptness and managing expectations on project requirement, as well as proper handling of client complaints (if any)
- Support marketing campaigns and new launch of services
- Support the execution of streamlining, standardization (inclusive of pricing, proposals, discounts, turnaround time, payment terms), and compliance of service delivery standard (inclusive of system process, ISO standards and business ethics), sales activities (prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals) and best practice that has been decided by the management
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and report sales progress
- Refer to OKR for sales expected achievement and performance
- Strong qualifying and negotiating skills – Ability to research prospects, analyze potential untapped revenue against business drivers and assess commercial feasibility
- Outstanding presentation, preparation and delivery skills (from Executive to C suites)
- Solution selling and consultative sales methodologies
- Business centric in developing ROI for clients to understand the value of solution
- Ability to articulate and align organization solutions with clients’ vision to executives and business line managers
- Ability to work and communicate with technical people
- Organized and methodical in approach
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude in the face of change, client centric mindset and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to maintain professionalism and focus when under pressure and tight deadlines
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a related field (Business administration, Marketing). MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience
- Experience in translations/ localization industry is preferred but not required.
- Experience in using Salesforce preferred but not required