MoGi Group (TransPerfect Gaming Division) is an award-winning multilingual video games services company dedicated to world-class translation, localization, player support, games testing, cybersecurity, tool development, art design, and community management services. Our successful community management and player support departments support countless exciting games and titles worldwide, helping developers to manage their communities in multiple languages, while our localization department helps bring games of all genres to the world in over 50 languages.
Are you looking to work on building and raising online communities? Does your true passion lie in video games and online gaming? What if you could combine your hobby with your professional expertise?
Our player support department supports over 1,000 games developers across the globe. We’re currently looking for a dynamic addition to our vibrant team of over 1,000 in-house player support agents who can provide top class support in a fast-paced and active environment.
- Processing questions and problems from users through a ticketing system
- Answering queries on blogs and forums as well as social media channels
- Getting familiarized with the games so you can advise players
- Getting creative in finding solutions to technical problems and bugs
- Encouraging user loyalty by providing an outstanding service
- Contributing to studio-wide community strategies
- Supporting the community managers with ad-hoc tasks
Essential skills and experience required:
- Fluency in English
- Experience in Translation, Communication, Customer Service or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and your native language (knowledge of additional languages is a plus)
- Passion for gaming and ideally experience working in the gaming industry
- Basic knowledge of social media from both user and professional points of view
- Keen to work in an international environment
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a wider team
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Critical thinking skills to be able readily offer clients and players innovative solutions
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging gaming projects
- The chance to work closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Valuable and transferable work experience in the games industry
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
TransPerfect and its companies provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
We celebrate diversity as one of our core values and we have a clear goal: to be an inclusive workplace where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are working to ensure accessibility is for everyone.