SEAtongue is a leader in localization and translation, with expertise in Southeast Asian, CJK, Indian, and Middle Eastern languages. Our in-house native speakers fully know the diverse local cultures, making SEAtongue a go-to choice for multinational clients. We specialize in providing quality localization services across industries such as IT, Telecom, Consumer Electronics, Military, Automotive, Energy, Healthcare, and Education.
This is a full-time remote role for a French> English interpreter located in California,USA. The interpreter will be responsible for translating spoken or written French into English for various projects across industries such as IT, Telecom, Consumer Electronics, and Healthcare. The interpreter will also be responsible for reviewing and proofreading translations, maintaining project timelines, and communicating effectively with project managers and clients.
- Proficiency in French and English languages
- Experience in interpreting French>English and vice versa
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and interpret complex technical information
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Familiarity with CAT tools such as SDL Trados and MemoQ
- Bachelor’s degree in languages, translation, interpretation, or related field
- Experience in localizing technical content, especially in IT, Telecom, and Consumer Electronics industries is a plus