Currently we are looking for a candidate with excellent and up-to-date understanding of Korean/Chinese Simplified/Chinese Traditional. If you are looking for first experience in testing and are willing to join our multicultural team in Warsaw, don’t hesitate to apply.
What You Will Do
- Find errors and issues in tested software;
- Report errors in a clear and concise manner;
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve product quality and user experience;
- Communicate and cooperate with other testers in the team;
- Perform and update test cases.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Native level of Korean/Chinese Simplified//Chinese Traditional;
- Fluent English spoken and written;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel;
- Familiarity with basic software terminology;
- Basic knowledge about Windows and MAC OS.
In Return You Can Expect
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- Ability to get experience in QA area and work with the latest technologies;
- Work in a creative team and good working environment;
- Contract of mandate.
Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For over 25 years, we have helped companies connect with their global customers and employees by delivering translation and localization solutions in 350+ languages. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of passionate experts across the globe who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love of linguistics, we u