On-site in our Games Testing Lab in Mexico City
What’s In It For You?
- Get your foot in the door with a career in the video game industry
- Get paid to play video games professionally and test new games before they are released!
- On the job training to become a professional game tester with rapid career progression
- Work alongside fellow gamers who are passionate about what they do!
- Working with a Forbes-listed World-Leader in, “Top Employer of Women” and “Top Employer for Diversity”
Has your character ever fallen into textures?
Do you find it irritating when every car is driven the same regardless of the rear/front drive used, or the surface on which you are driving?
Do you want to improve and influence games with us? Test them before release!
You can check out the titles that none of your friends have ever played before – from Indies to full-fledged AAA games from well-known publishers.
Are you ready to be part of our journey? Lionbridge Games is looking for avid gamers and experienced testers.
What You Will Do
- Play assigned game(s) to completion
- Execute and update test cases
- Test product and game quality according to given specifications
- Report bugs in line with project requirements
- Perform in depth product analysis as part of playing and testing for better understanding of its functionality by gathering feedback and providing suggestions for product improvements
- Acquire knowledge on testing methodologies and video game market
- Share knowledge with other members of testing team
To Be Successful You Will Have
- A passion for video games
- Preferred higher education in languages or technology
- Good command of test tracking and support tools, and MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills, creativity, efficiency, attention to detail, and good work organization
About Our Recruitment Process
- The first step is to complete an application by clicking the link attached.
- Next, you will be invited to complete an OnDemand Virtual Interview. (Full instructions will be sent by e-mail from Lionbridge Games: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Then, it will be time to meet your Recruiter! Once we get to know you better through your OnDemand Virtual interview, and you meet the basic qualifications of the role, your Recruiter will reach out to learn more about you, discuss Lionbridge Games, and help answer any questions you may have.
- If we agree that this opportunity is a match for you, we’ll move to extend an offer!
- With assistance from our team, we’ll set you up with the processes and paperwork needed to complete your onboarding and set your start date.
- Get ready for Day 1!
Lionbridge Games help our customers deliver the seamless experience they envision to any audience around the world, without compromise. Our team of global gamers helps developers, publishers and platform-holders complete thousands of game audio, localization, testing and other player experience projects on time and on budget. Learn more at games.lionbridge.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
The successful candidate will have to pass a criminal background check to Lionbridge’s satisfaction. A criminal record does not constitute an automatic bar to employment at Lionbridge, and the nature of the job, the seriousness of the crime and date of the conviction will be considered
Breaking Barriers. Building Bridges.
Lionbridge embraces equal employment opportunity and a diverse workforce, making hiring and employment decisions based on individual merits and talent without regard to any protected status.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in the online job application process for a posted position, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.