RWS is looking for Bilingual Localization QA Tester with a keen eye for detail, interested in Linguistics or Translation to work with us in a multicultural environment.
Candidates must have native speaker fluency in one of the following target languages:
German, Greek, French (Canada), French (France), Hebrew, Korean, Polish and Portuguese (Portugal).
Our client is a Fortune 500 company located in Cupertino, CA. We are looking for tech-savvy people with interest in localization and software testing, passionate about new content, able to test on devices and adapt content to specific culture.
· Hourly, non-exempt position
· W2 payroll position
· Working hours: 7 hours per day (time frame: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, PST/PDT)
· Onsite position in Cupertino, California.
· Eligible to work in the US
· Native speaker fluency of target language
· Cultural awareness of targeted language
· Regular contact with the target language
· Proficient in written and spoken English
· Must be able to type in the target language on US and/or target language keyboard
RWS requires that all applicants be 18 years or older
Skills and Experience
· Familiar with iOS and macOS products, services and features preferred
· Highly-organized, with attention to detail and commitment to quality
· Ability to track, analyze, and report bugs
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Flexible with tasks, easily adapt to change in project
· Prior translation, editing and proofreading experience
· QA experience