RWS is looking for Bilingual Localization QA Tester with a keen eye for detail, interested in Linguistics or Translation to work with us in a multicultural environment.
Candidates must have native speaker fluency in one of the following target languages:
German, Greek, French (Canada), French (France), Hebrew, Korean, Polish and Portuguese (Portugal).
Our client is a Fortune 500 company located in Cupertino, CA. We are looking for tech-savvy people with interest in localization and software testing, passionate about new content, able to test on devices and adapt content to specific culture.
· Hourly, non-exempt position
· W2 payroll position
· Working hours: 7 hours per day (time frame: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, PST/PDT)
· Onsite position in Cupertino, California.
· Eligible to work in the US
· Native speaker fluency of target language
· Cultural awareness of targeted language
· Regular contact with the target language
· Proficient in written and spoken English
· Must be able to type in the target language on US and/or target language keyboard
RWS requires that all applicants be 18 years or older
Skills and Experience
· Familiar with iOS and macOS products, services and features preferred
· Highly-organized, with attention to detail and commitment to quality
· Ability to track, analyze, and report bugs
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Flexible with tasks, easily adapt to change in project
· Prior translation, editing and proofreading experience
· QA experience
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your resumé or refer someone you know!
Bilingual, Linguistic, Translator, Translation, Interpreter, Editor, Quality Assurance, QA, Localization (L10N), Internationalization (I18N), Globalization, Teacher