You will be working for the digital division of TransPerfect-Translations.com. Our team focuses on website, online stores and e-learning localization, global marketing and multimedia services, offering our clients our online localization technology such as GlobalLink that allows for a more automated translation process. You will be assisting with various tasks associated with management of accounts for big brands from various industries. It is a great opportunity to learn about strategic account management from Senior AMs and to be exposed to the latest development in localization technology as well as varied services offered by Translations.com.
- Work alongside our dynamic Client Services Team managing different type of accounts (website, online stores, E-Learning)
- Provide support related to account management
- Perform administrative, back office related tasks
- Shadow the team on the calls with clients, internal teams, etc.
- Participate in preparing offers for the clients
- Assist with billing process and related tasks
Essential skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills,
- Be able to sign an internship agreement with your University
- Marketing and/or Business related studies
- Digital marketing and analytics knowledge a plus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Good communication skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
Don’t miss out on your chance to join our diverse team of professionals in the industry’s leading company. We are offering you:
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment that fosters teamwork and limitless learning
- Contemporary offices in the heart of the city
- Financial compensation towards internship-related expenses
- A start date as soon as possible, with initial flexibibility regardng WFH in light of the current situation
- Free tea & coffee plus fresh fruit deliveries 4 days a week
- Discounts in nearby restaurants and gyms
- Team outings and fundraising events
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be an inclusive workplace where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are working to ensure accessibility is for everyone.