Join Iyuno as a Junior Project Coordinator in our InterOffice Team, located at Postępu 6, Mokotów, Warszawa. As a vital contributor to our dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include coordinating post-production activities, reviewing and entering orders into our databases, and ensuring successful project deliveries by collaborating with internal teams and vendors. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to proactively provide feedback, identify creative solutions, and contribute to the improvement of our services while maintaining effective communication and meeting project deadlines. If you possess strong decision-making abilities, thrive in a collaborative work environment, and are eager to develop your skills in an international setting.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate all activities and oversee the post production audio and audio-video process
- Review orders and enter orders into our databases
- Liaise with internal teams and vendors throughout the lifecycle of a project in order to make successful and on-time deliveries
- Proactively provide feedback to internal teams in order to improve our services
- Proactively identify and find creative solutions to problems and propose improvements
- Assure all details are communicated to mix/QC teams and all relevant production information is entered into systems
- Make sure deadlines are met and orders delivered timely
- Cooperation with the booking team in terms of keeping the most efficient utilization of the studios
- Availability to work in the afternoon-evening shift between 16:00 to 24:00 CET.
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You’re a team player
- You enjoy a friendly work environment and have a positive attitude
- You’re able to empathize with coworkers in a genuine way to let them know you care about their issues
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in simple terms, tailoring your communication appropriately to the relevant audience
- You’re not afraid to ask questions
- You can take initiative with little direction
- You love communicating with people and building relationships
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks – this role wears many hats!
- You are open for constructive discussion
- You have ability to manage, evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer orders and issues as well as document them for further escalation
- You are able to easy adjust to the new environment
- You are a fast learner
- Proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Audio post-production environment (pre and post production audio/video) is a plus, but not a must.
- Initial 12 months contract of mandate (umowa zlecenie)- with high possibility to establish a long-term corporation
- Position in a friendly, open-minded team working in an international company
- Many development opportunities
- Hybrid work environment – fully remote after office based training (1 – 1,5 months)
- International environment
- Work as a part of dynamic team of professionals from various regions of the world
- Opportunities to develop new skills and gain experience through training and working with international projects and for the biggest clients in the industry
Iyuno is the media and entertainment industry’s leading localization service provider. As a trusted global partner to the world’s most recognized entertainment studios, streaming platforms and creators, it offers end-to-end localization services – from dubbing, subtitling and access services to media management, transformation and distribution services – in over 100 languages for every type of content distribution platform. With deep roots in the industry dating back to 1965, the company is unmatched in operational expertise, scale, capacity, and breadth of services.
Iyuno was formed in 2021 following the acquisition of SDI Media by Iyuno Media Group. Leveraging the best in breed creative and technical talent, state of the art facilities and next generation technologies, the company now boasts the largest global footprint with 67 offices in 34 countries. iyuno.com