🗣️We are hiring!
🔷 Junior Translation Project Assistant🔷
Are you a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized individual with a passion for the Translation & Localization Industry? The Language Doctors, Inc. is seeking a talented Translator with experience in project management to join our rapidly growing team. This is a rush request, so you need to be able to join very soon.
As a Junior Translation Project Assistant, you will be responsible for:
◦ Creating and submitting accurate quotes to clients.
◦ Coordinating with translators.
◦ Ensuring that projects are completed and delivered within the timeline and with ultimate attention to quality.
◦ Organizing and verifying project files for final delivery to our clients.
To be considered for this position, you must be:
◦ Experience as a translator (at least 2 years) is mandatory.
◦ A fluent Spanish, and English speaker.
◦ Experienced using TRADOS and other CAT tools. It’s a MUST.
◦ Knowledgeable of ISO norms 9001 and 17100.
◦ A fast learner with exceptional problem-solving skills.
◦ Able to work well under deadlines.
◦Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
👉 Visit our website at www.thelanguagedoctors.org to learn more about us.
If you are an experienced linguist with experience in translation project management, we want to hear from you!