Imar, Urban Consultants is a multidisciplinary consulting firm based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, offering a wide range of services including Urban Planning and Design, Architectural and Engineering Design, Interior Design, Real Estate consultancy, and other services related to the urban development sector. Since 1993, Imar has engaged in contracts with numerous clients in both the government and private sectors, involving planning, design, and supervision of a wide range of projects, including mosques, hospitals, hotels, educational facilities, housing, industrial facilities, office buildings, and many others.
With a vision to become an institutional, responsible, and pioneering hub offering professional services towards sustainable development and a mission to offer creative urban and engineering solutions towards national sustainable development within an institutional integrated catalytic work environment, Imar adopts principles of localization, teamwork, work ethics, and knowledge transfer and adaptation to achieve staff and client satisfaction while attaining professional responsibility and social contribution.
This is a full-time on-site Landscape Designer role located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Landscape Designer will be responsible for designing, planning, and implementing landscape and hardscape projects for both private and public spaces. The Landscape Designer will also create planting plans and work collaboratively with other departments to ensure a seamless design process.
- Landscape Design and Landscape Architecture skills
- Experience in creating hardscape and planting plans
- Knowledge of landscape materials, construction, and maintenance
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design software
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Landscape Design, Landscape Architecture, or a related field