Work Location: Onsite in Singapore
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday during regular business hours
Engagement Model: Fixed-term Employment
Project Duration: 6 months contract
Start Date: ASAP
DataForce by TransPerfect is currently looking for Language Data Annotators to join our onsite team on a fixed-term assignment in Singapore! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative project to improve Artificial Intelligence and technology. No previous experiences required.
As a Language Data Annotator, you will focus on speech or text recognition, input methods, keyboard/swipe technology, or other areas of human-machine interaction related to languages.
- Transcription (create written copies of live speech or dictated audio)
- Data labeling (Identify and label the purpose of what you transcribe)
- Data classification (categorize the job resulted considering different criteria)
- Eligible to work in client`s office in Singapore
- 18 years of age or older
- Idiomatic fluency in Thai is required since you will work with Thai content (read and process documents, analyze and label data in Thai language)
- Advanced fluency in English (tests and training materials are in English)
- Full-time availability
- Ability to meet daily KPI’s
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to adapt and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Ability to track, analyze, and report issues
- Ability to understand and implement feedback
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Team player
DataForce by TransPerfect is part of the TransPerfect family of companies, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business, with offices in more than 100 cities worldwide.
We offer high-quality data for Human-Machine Interaction to some of the most prestigious technology companies in the world. Our department focuses on gathering, enriching and processing data for Machine Learning in different AI domains.
To learn more about DataForce please visit us at https://www.transperfect.com/dataforce