Make a difference about how games are received by testing them before their release.
Eliminate truncation, incorrect grammar and register used in your favorite games.
Help us improve and influence games!
Check the titles that none of your friends have ever played before – from Indie to full-fledged AAA games from well-known publishers.
- Game translation evaluation and proofreading, cultural correctness validation;
- Error reporting (in English) and improvement suggestions;
- Testing different types of games on different platforms, from Indie Games to AAA titles.
Your Skill Tree Items Unlocked
- Native level of one of the languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Traditional Chinese
- Mexican Spanish
- Cultural awareness of a given country related to a given language;
- Communicative English (at least B2 level);
- Proofreading or testing games experience is an asset.
As a Game Tester, you can unlock the following power-ups:
- Gaining experience in a stable, global company with a solid market position;
- Competitive salary with the development opportunities in our company structure;
- Informal working atmosphere with no dress code — you can be yourself 😊;
- Great office location – only 15 minutes from the Warsaw center;
- Contract of mandate.
- You are available from Monday to Friday;
- You are ready to test on-site in the Warsaw office;
- You can legally work in Poland.
Please note that it’s not a remote position – everyday presence in the office in Warsaw, Poland is necessary. We do not sponsor Visa or a work permit.
We kindly inform that Lionbridge reserves right to contact only selected candidates.
Lionbridge embraces equal employment opportunity and a diverse workforce, making hiring and employment decisions based on individual merits and talent without regard to any protected status.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in the online job application process for a posted position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.