“Localization Game Tester”
Localization Game Testers make an impact relating to how games are received by completing thorough play-through testing processes prior to their release. Game Testers are presented a unique professional opportunity to jump into unreleased titles while building relationships with some of the world’s most well-known devs and publishers. This position is located on-site in Yokohama.
What You Will Do
- Play through unreleased titles to check for linguistic issues (e.g., incorrect grammar, misspelling, unnatural wording)
- Ensure that proper translations and cultural correctness are found consistently in each title
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by providing constructive feedback to improve game quality and game experience
- Run test cases accurately and efficiently
- Report bugs in a clear and concise manner into a bug database
- Be responsible for working and communicating with other team members to deliver coherent test cases
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Native language fluency in Japanese / Chinese (Traditional) / Korean / Thai / Vietnamese / Indonesian / French / German
- Business level in English
- Demonstrated ability to communicate confidently and effectively across various platforms
- A passion for video games and a willingness to deep dive into the industry
- Creativity and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and teamwork experience
- Preferred: Japanese proficiency above N3
In Return, You Can Expect
- Opportunities to work together with leading AAA game developers on chart-topping titles
- On-the-job skill training to begin a long-term career in gaming
Business Days, 10:00 ~ 19:00 (8 hrs work, 1 hr break)
Assignment schedule may vary depending on projects, as well as your flexibility
- commute allowance
Valid visa required (no sponsorship available)
Lionbridge Games delivers the gaming experience you envision to any global audience.
Our passionate global gamers help bring every aspect of your game to life, without compromise.
Our services include narrative design, game localization, voiceover recording, subtitling, quality assurance testing, and player experience services.
Lionbridge brings the highest quality and most precise testing to every game you develop—everywhere it will be played.
Lionbridge embraces equal employment opportunity and a diverse workforce, making hiring and employment decisions based on individual merits and talent without regard to any protected status.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in the online job application process for a posted position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.