Localization Tester – Games
Job Type: Full-Time
Business area: Lionbridge Games
Location: Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
What You Will Do
- validates games in terms of the quality of the translation and cultural appropriateness
- creates and maintains test cases
- Runs test cases accurately and efficiently to have confidence in documented results
- reports bugs in a clear and concise manner into a bug database
- regresses bugs and validates that the issues have been addressed correctly
- provides feedback and suggestions to improve game quality and game experience
- assists updating and refining QA test cases
- continuously expands knowledge of testing practices and relevant hardware
- mentors Test Associates and assists integrating them into the test team, providing best practice on a practical level
- constantly shares his/her knowledge with other team members (involved in the trainsing process)
To Be Successful You Will Have
- minimum 1 year of experience in localization games testing
- proven expert localization testing knowledge
- exceptional performance in a previous testing role (testing, processes, reporting, technical skills)
- working knowledge and experience using bug tracking tools
- good game playing abilities and good understanding of the various genres
- good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- creative thinking
- active team player with good written and spoken communication skills
- ability to meet deadlines
- excellent attention to detail
- patience and persistence for repetitive work
Lionbridge Games delivers the gaming experience you envision to any global audience. Our passionate global gamers help bring every aspect of your game to life, without compromise. Our services include narrative design, game localization, voiceover recording, subtitling, quality assurance testing, and player experience services. Lionbridge brings the highest quality and most precise testing to every game you develop—everywhere it will be played.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Lionbridge embraces equal employment opportunity and a diverse workforce, making hiring and employment decisions based on individual merits and talent without regard to any protected status.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in the online job application process for a posted position, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.