Make a difference about how games are received by testing them before their release.
Eliminate truncation, incorrect grammar and register used in your favorite games.
Help us improve and influence games!
Check the titles that none of your friends have ever played before – from Indie to full-fledged AAA games from well-known publishers.
- Game translation evaluation and proofreading, cultural correctness validation;
- Error reporting (in English) and improvement suggestions;
- Testing different types of games on different platforms, from Indie Games to AAA titles.
Your Skill Tree items unlocked:
- Native or bilingual level of Swedish language;
- Cultural awareness of Sweden;
- Communicative English (at least B2 level);
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proofreading or testing games experience is an asset.
- Bachelor or higher degree in language/linguistics or equivalent experience.
- You are available from Monday to Friday;
- You are ready to test on-site in the Warsaw office;
- You can legally work in Poland.
As a Localization Game Tester, you can unlock the following power-ups:
- Gaining experience in a stable, global company with a solid market position;
- Competitive salary with the development opportunities in our company structure;
- Informal working atmosphere with no dress code — you can be yourself 😊;
- Great office location – only 15 minutes from the Warsaw center;
- Contract of mandate.
Please note that it’s not a remote position – everyday presence in the office in Warsaw, Poland is necessary. We do not sponsor visas or a work permits.