At Oracle Health, we put humans at the heart of every conversation. Our mission is to create a human-centric healthcare experience powered by unified global data.
From patients to providers, payers, and the global population, our objectives are to improve health, reduce costs, and enhance the healthcare experience. We offer the most secure and reliable healthcare solutions, which connect clinical, operational, and financial data to improve care and advance decision-making around health and well-being.
As a global leader we’re looking for a Localization Analyst I to drive success as part of our Global Translation team. Join us and create the future. Thrive in this crucial role!
What you will do
The French translation team works closely with the established team of translation, internationalisation, and localization specialists at our offices in Kansas City, US, and Dublin, Ireland.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Translate and manage translation requests from English to French mostly and French to English sporadically using Jira and Trados
- Tracking quality and completion
- Proofread and review all completed work to ensure accuracy for the local market
- Assist in the User Interface translation and linguistic validation of the Cerner Millennium software suite and a wide range of Oracle Health’s localized solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Translation, Software Localization or Communications, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English
- At least 1 year of localization or translation tool work experience such as SDL/RWS PASSOLO, TMS, TRADOS Studio 2015-2022 or similar
Nice to have
- Experience with managing translation projects (with tools such as TMS) is a plus
- Translation experience from Care Administration, IT-related translations is a plus
- Medical or IT background is a plus
What we will offer you
- A competitive salary with exciting benefits
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
- An Employee Assistance Program to support your well-being
- Flexible and hybrid working so you can do your best work
- Employee Resource Groups that champion our diverse communities
- Core benefits such as life insurance, and access to retirement planning
- An inclusive culture that celebrates what makes you unique
*Please note that we do not provide visa sponsorship or relocation assistance for this position.
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer