MoGi Group (TransPerfect Gaming Division) is an award-winning multilingual video games services company dedicated to world-class translation, localization, player support, games testing, cybersecurity, tool development, art design, and community management services. Our successful community management and player support departments support countless exciting games and titles worldwide, helping developers to manage their communities in multiple languages, while our localization department helps bring games of all genres to the world in over 50 languages.
Are you looking to work on building and raising online communities? Does your true passion lie in video games and online gaming? What if you could combine your hobby with your professional expertise?
Our player support department supports over 1,000 games developers across the globe. We’re currently looking for a dynamic addition to our vibrant team of over 1,000 in-house player support agents who can provide top class support in a fast-paced and active environment.
- Processing questions and problems from users through a ticketing system
- Answering queries on blogs and forums as well as social media channels
- Getting familiarized with the games so you can advise players
- Getting creative in finding solutions to technical problems and bugs
- Encouraging user loyalty by providing an outstanding service
- Contributing to studio-wide community strategies
- Supporting the community managers with ad-hoc tasks
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in Marketing, Translation, Journalism, Communications, Copywriting or similar
- A native level of English with excellent oral and written skills
- Passion for and knowledge of games
- Basic knowledge of social media from both user and professional points of view
- Keen to work in an international environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in the video games industry
- Strong computer and desktop publishing skills
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, decision-making abilities, and lateral thinking capacity to readily offer clients innovative solutions