Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, BCforward, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Program Coordinator II
BCforward is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Coordinator II for Remote opportunity in Sunnyvale, CA.
Position Title: Program Coordinator II
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Anticipated Start Date: 03/11/2024.
Please note this is the target date and is subject to change. BCforward will send official notice ahead of a confirmed start date.
Expected Duration: 12 Months.
Job Type: Contract
Pay Range: $29.49- $48.66
Please note that actual compensation may vary within this range due to factors such as location, experience, and job responsibilities, and does not encompass additional non-standard compensation (e.g., benefits, paid time off, per diem, etc.).
-Create and execute on the localization schedule
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect localized product content relevancy, quality, and functionality
- Work with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries completed correctly and on time
- Identify and flag localizability and localization workflow issues or opportunities for process or tooling improvement/efficiency.
- Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to ensure localization requirements are implemented and localization process is well understood
- Work with product teams across client to ensure localizability best practices are followed to minimize downstream issues and decrease cost and time-to-market for the localized versions
-1-3 years of experience in localization engineering and/or project management
- Experience with 3rd party or proprietary localization management, content management, and translation/CAT tools/systems, and in processing various file formats though localization flows
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
- Customer service focskills
- Industry experience in localization (translating content or working as PC or PM) – hard to ramp up without this & the ramp up time is quick for this role
Good to have skills:
- Engineering knowledge – not a requirement but good-to-have because part of the role is looking at processes and how to automate, and being able to detect and help trouble troubleshoot engineering issues
- Documentation – team documents processes in Wiki
- Familiarity with products
- Engineering and/or hands-on programming experience
- Knowledge of additional languages other than English
Education-BA/BS in technical or other related discipline, or equivalent experience
BCforward offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to major medical, HSA, dental, vision, employer-provided group life, voluntary life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and 401k.
Founded in 1998 on the idea that industry leaders needed a professional service, and workforce management expert, to fuel the development and execution of core business and technology strategies, BCforward is a Black-owned firm providing unique solutions supporting value capture and digital product delivery needs for organizations around the world. Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN with an Offshore Development Center in Hyderabad, India, BCforward’s 6,000 consultants support more than 225 clients globally.
BCforward champions the power of human potential to help companies transform, accelerate, and scale. Guided by our core values of People-Centric, Optimism, Excellence, Diversity, and Accountability, our professionals have helped our clients achieve their strategic goals for more than 25 years. Our strong culture and clear values have enabled BCforward to become a market leader and best in class place to work.
BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
To learn more about how BCforward collects and uses personal information as part of the recruiting process, view our and . As part of the recruitment process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of personal information, including identifiers, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. BCforward will only use this information to complete the recruitment process.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants applying for positions in the United States must be legally authorized to work in the United States. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this posting may render the applicant ineligible for the position. Any subsequent offer of employment will be considered employment at-will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 218610 when responding to this ad.