Who we are
They are a multi-cultural localization company helping businesses expand into international markets. They offer a new standard of service in the localization world, with a combination of high-quality linguistic experts, competitive pricing as well as dedicated account managers who work directly with their clients to ensure their success. They provide content and translation services specifically tailored for the gaming, finance and IT/Software industry for well over 10 years now, in more than 65 different languages and work with many of the largest brands in the industry.
Their aim is simple: to reduce language barriers. With a dedicated team and an ever-expanding customer base, they are considered one of the most trusted and reliable language service providers globally. They are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and capable Sales Manager to join the Sales team. You will be responsible to contribute to the business growth identifying new high-level corporate business opportunities and support in converting them into long-term clients. You will be responsible to identify target profiles, nurture and develop leads to create opportunities and, ultimately, drive new conversions for Translation service offering. In addition, build key customer relationships and maintain extensive knowledge of the current market conditions.
- A background in Sales, Business Development, Partnerships, Account Management, Marketing, in an online environment documented by 3 years of professional experience in a relevant position
- Experience in the translation and localization industry / selling translation software OR experience in the IT/software industries
- Native or Fluent in English – Strong written skills and pronunciation in English
- Experience with B2B solution selling
- Experience with following sales processes and using a CRM
- Experience traveling worldwide and attending conferences
- Experience in working with and/or leading a team
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to collaborate with senior leadership
- Ability to influence others and lead direct customer engagements
- Ability to be accountable for to performance KPIs and strive to meet expectations
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Cross-selling and up-selling skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Target-focused mindset
- Decision making skills
- Performs well under pressure
- Can do attitude
- Self-motivated person.
What The Job Involves
- VIP Class Client Acquisition (B2B): Research, attract, identify and communicate with prospective clients via internet, social media and through conferences, conduct calls and video conferencing and close deals
- Make presentations of the company for prospective clients via calls and video conferencing
- Traveling and representing the company at world-wide events
- Forge relationships with key personnel at international companies, attending online/offline meetings.
- Work with KPIs, sales targets and produce/interpret sales reports to monitor quality, productivity, conversion and ROI.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Bonus Opportunity
- Medical Insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development