About the job
We are hiring Tetum< >English OPI/VRI Interpreters
If you are passionate about different languages and interpretation, we need you!
We are looking for professional remote interpreters who want to join an international company and be a great help to the community.
An Over-the-Phone Interpreters (OPI) /Video Remote Interpreters (VRI) in Future Group Translation and Localization Services provide accurate communication between non-English and English speakers during the calls. They carry out exclusive service in different fields and industries and assure transparency during the conversation.
Interpreters in Future Group Translation and Localization Services are linguistic experts, fast workers when it comes to the information mentioned during the call, and renowned for their high level of tolerance, accuracy, and expertise.
After you familiarize yourself with the following description of the position, you can click “Apply now” and send us your resume and certificate in PDF or Word files.
- Answer calls in a professional manner, acting according to the Interpreter’s code of conduct.
- Be always prepared to take notes during a call.
- Be aware of the specific vocabulary of the industry the interpreter works with (healthcare and medical one, specifically).
- Rendering all messages accurately and completely, without adding, omitting, or substituting.
- Provide the highest level of customer service during interpreting
- Facilitate communication between Limited English Proficient and Client by rendering accurate and complete interpretation of the message. Applying standards of practice
- Go into internal professional training.
- Be eager to get new professional certifications.
- Communicate and report to your team leader.
- Comply with dress code requirements for video remote interpreting.
As this position is fully remote, you should comply with several technical requirements for your computer. We need to be sure, that your home office will work effectively.
- ✓ Minimum download speed 10 Mbps (megabits per second)
- ✓ Minimum upload speed 3 Mbps (megabits per second)
- ✓ Wired Internet, Ethernet Port (Wi-Fi is not allowed)
- ✓ Minimum Windows 10 operating system
- ✓ Computers with dual core, 2 GHZ processor, like an Intel Core i5 or superior
- ✓ 8 GB RAM memory minimum
- USB Headset
What we offer you:
- Fully remote position with a clear schedule.
- Immediate availability to start working after onboarding.
- Internal Certified training.
- Monthly payments.
- Contract type of employment.