SECTION 1 – INTRODUCTION
This document forms the conditions, terms, and use of the whole services of our website (https://www.localizationacademy.com) that includes its content, community, and digital marketplace (collectively referred to as “Localization Academy”, “us”, “our”, “website”). This document has been directed to all the users (“user”, “you”, “your”, “buyer”). By using our website, purchasing our products, using our services and interacting with us through our website, you hereby agree and acknowledge that your access and use of all information and content given to you or accessed by you (including sharing of content) as part of our website is governed by all terms, conditions, notices, and disclaimers contained in this document and any other specific terms provided through our website.
We reserve the right at all times to monitor, protect or disclose any content posted on or as part of our website as we see necessary or to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal or internal process, or governmental request.
Please read the following terms carefully before using our services, products, and website, and ensure you review the terms regularly as we may change these at any time at our sole discretion.
1.1. Services and Requirements of Localization Academy
For our Thinkific and Zoom services, we follow the official rules of each of the website’s terms and policies. The services provided through Thinkific and Zoom are not intended for and should not be used by anyone under the age of eighteen unless authorized by a parent or guardian. You represent that you are over the minimum age requirement. You may not access or use the services for any purpose if the preceding statement is not true. When you join our website or any of the third-party platforms associated with Localization Academy, it will be assumed that the information you have provided while making your Zoom and Thinkific account is true. Therefore, your joining of our website and usage of our services will also depend on the information you have already provided (or will provide) to Thinkific and Zoom.
SECTION 2 – DEFINITIONS & EXPLANATIONS
In our website official documents:
- “Buyer” means the user who is a customer or purchaser of products through our website’s marketplace.
- “Cancellation” means the cancellation of the services or order between the buyer and Localization Academy’s website.
- “Copyright” means any item of confidential information in which copyright or intellectual property rights subsists by the Localization Academy.
- “Courses” are our digital products that can be purchased at our digital marketplace at https://courses.localizationacademy.com/.
- “Modules” are our days’ numbering-based lessons that a user can access and complete according to his/her own convenience.
- “Payment Methods” mean the methods under which the funds can be deposited on our website to purchase a product. We use the services of third-party platforms namely Thinkific, Stripe, and PayPal to the clients for the purpose of providing our courses and processing the payments.
- “Platform” means our website. It’s the collective term for our website and digital marketplace.
- “Refund Policy” is the process through which a refund is granted after the cancellation of services. Please read further about this in our Payment, Cancellation, and Refund Policy.
- “Price” means the total price of a course or order.
- “Service” means the service attainable through our website.
- “Simulation” is offered as a special type of training that simulates real-world conditions to practice the job.
- “User” means anyone who is registered on our website. This includes the buyer, member, and anyone in general.
SECTION 3 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Localization Academy’s content, services, and description of products and other information through the website contain materials, content, images, pictures, text, logos, and pictures (collectively called “content”) from Localization Academy as well as from the partner and affiliated websites through which the marketplace services will be offered. All such content is protected by international copyright laws.
Our website’s name, logos, and any other promotional materials graphics, or logos contained on our website may not be used without our written consent. Our website may also contain trademarks, graphics, and information which our affiliates and subsidiaries hold copyright in and you agree that all the materials displayed on or available through Localization Academy (except for our authorized third party services providing partners) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws as applicable and are listed on our website purely for your personal information and for providing our services only. You cannot copy, modify, alter, download, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any information or materials on our website unless expressly provided for with our express written permission.
SECTION 4 – REQUIREMENTS AND USER ACCOUNTS RESPONSIBILITIES
- You may be authorized, at the discretion of Localization Academy, to use and access our services. Such use and access will be at your sole risk and responsibility and will only be for personal, non-commercial use.
- You understand and agree that to access our services, you will be required to provide certain personal information about yourself that may include but is not limited to your:
- Email Address.
- Dealing with personal account information such as passwords, content, photos and other material is the users’ responsibility and will not concern our website in any way. Furthermore, users’ profiles settings and account privacy settings will also be users’ responsibility.
- You understand and agree that you will be personally liable and responsible for all activities occurring under your user profile. You will also be responsible for keeping your password and personal information secure.
- In our sole and absolute discretion, we may remove you from any or all of our services should we deem any activities occurring under your user profile to be unsuitable, distasteful, or commercial, regardless of alleged or proven security breaches or mistaken identity issues with your profile.
SECTION 5 – RESTRICTION AND PROHIBITED USES FOR USERS COMMUNITY
You acknowledge and agree that the following activities shall be strictly prohibited concerning the services of our website and that you shall not:
- Use an account or profile to access Localization Academy’s services that do not belong to you or that you or a third party has created as a fraudulent/ fictitious account.
- Engage in any illegal activities, refer to any illegal activities or use our services, products, website, or information for any illegal or unlawful purposes, or otherwise violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation of any applicable jurisdiction (including, without limitation, laws governing data security, privacy, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising, intellectual property, and securities).
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any of our website’s services or other third parties’ connected systems, networks, or accounts. This includes, without limitation, accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account which you have no authorization to access, probing the security of any system, network, or account, or circumventing or subverting any authentication or other security feature of any system, network or account.
- Violate, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble Intercept, interfere with, or otherwise tamper with any of the security technology, crack any encryption codes, interfere with or remove or alter any rights, management information or transfer or store any illegal materials, or attempt or assist another person in doing any of these things on or about the website’s services.
- Use any search/data retrieval application, spider, or any other device to retrieve or index any portion, part, or section of our website.
- Post, send, knowingly receive, display, distribute, or execute any content or other information (including, without limitation, text, graphics, images, music, recordings, computer programs, links, or frames) that is not original material stemmed from your original thought and that can or may violate or misappropriate any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, mask work, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others, (including without limitation, deleting or altering any author attributions, copyright notices, or trademark notices, unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing by the owner).
- Use our website’s brand, logo, name, and look and feel for commercial use except as otherwise authorized in writing.
- Chargeback the amount you’ve paid to purchase the courses.
SECTION 6 – LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information and material contained on our website are for general and informational purposes only. You should not rely on any material or information for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not limited to) decisions about the use, sale, and service of our courses, digital products, and services related to our website. We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage of your reliance on any material contained on our website. We assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of technical or telecommunications problems related to your access to our services including (but not limited to) interrupted access, delay, security breaches, identity theft, viruses, or malicious codes. You agree that we may remove our website (or portion of our website) including any products and items contained as part of it for indefinite periods, or may cancel any users’ registration at any time without notice to you.
SECTION 7 – GUARANTEED RESULTS DISCLAIMER
By using our website you agree that in no way or shape are we making any guarantees, warranties, or claims about the successful results and outcome of any action that you may take on or through our website whether recommended on our website or not. The information will be provided as-is and you understand that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Localization Academy. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. The use of our information, website, tools, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that we are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our courses, services and digital products You acknowledge that you will be responsible for your own success and failures.
SECTION 8 – INDEMNIFICATION
Users, visitors, buyers and anyone who uses or have used our services in any way agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, everyone related to Localization Academy’s website and company, the owners, CEO, team and staff members, affiliates, and anyone who may be associated with us from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out any reason whatsoever and howsoever.
SECTION 9 – CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
We reserve the right to at any time without prior notice, amend, change, add, delete, and correct any of our Terms, Policies, or content on Localization Academy’s website including providing new or additional terms or conditions to the Terms. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance thereof.
SECTION 10 – FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you have any comments, questions, and any other feedback, and requests for technical support relating to our services, make sure to contact us using the following information email@example.com.